Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2015 1:35:01 AM EDT
Which light mount that fit SF mini scout on a LWRC rail? I wanted to mount directly to the rail without using short section rail. I was looking at Noveske and Haley mounts, but not sure these can be mounted using the screw provided or I have to use the keymod.

Thanks in advance.

Link Posted: 6/19/2015 12:37:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what mount you need, but that's definitely not a Keymod rail, so I'd say a KM mount is out of the equation.  

You could always use an offset picatinny mount and mount it on the 12 o'clock rail (maybe an HSP Thorntail).
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 4:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
To my knowledge no one makes a direct mount Light mount for that gun.  But you could try IWC.  They have a lot of different mounts.  Worth a shot.  But that gun is not a super popular one so it may be a bit tricky.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 7:44:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies guys. I will check out what are my other options.
Link Posted: 6/19/2015 10:35:06 PM EDT
[#4]
The Arisaka Defense Offset Scout mount for the CMR also fits the LWRC rail:

http://arisakadefense.com/products/offset-scout-mount-cmr
Link Posted: 6/20/2015 2:24:34 AM EDT
[#5]
This is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 8:23:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I ordered the Offsite Scout Mount CRM, but upon installing on my LWRC mount doesn't fit LWRC screw holes.

The search continue...
Link Posted: 6/23/2015 11:49:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top