Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/18/2015 4:56:17 PM EDT

I know the easiest way is to use a tape switch but I don't care for them.  so with a tlr-1 or tlr-hl with the paddle switch on the back how are you preventing it getting bumped and turned on accidentally?

or should I just start looking for a butler creek cap that fits it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 9:11:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

I know the easiest way is to use a tape switch but I don't care for them.  so with a tlr-1 or tlr-hl with the paddle switch on the back how are you preventing it getting bumped and turned on accidentally?

or should I just start looking for a butler creek cap that fits it.
View Quote

I have heard of some guys grinding down the paddles a bit
Link Posted: 5/18/2015 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
It'd be interesting to see someone make something similar to the Unity Tactical EXO for the TLR1 - maybe in a "snap on" Kydex version, possibly that loops over the bezel so it doesn't pop off with hard use.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:14:13 PM EDT
[#4]
This is why I liked the TLR VIR. It had light/off/ir. no other ones have off as an option.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top