Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/14/2015 6:38:21 PM EDT
Hello

I'm interested by the KAC URX 4.0.
I want use with my wilcox raptar lite es.
Can you mount the wilcox directly on the rail without the picatinny interface? I need to keep low profil.
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Get a backing nut from a urx 3.  Same pattern as the screw.  Only tricky part is initially lining it all up.
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 1:51:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok thank you and can I use wilcox Without picatinny adapter on the kac urx 4.0 ?
Link Posted: 5/15/2015 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok thank you and can I use wilcox Without picatinny adapter on the kac urx 4.0 ?
View Quote

I see no reason why you can't. I ran one one a URX 3 series and did not have to use the adapter.

The screw in the RAPTAR did not engage 100% of the square URX3 locking nut, but I never had any issues and it seemed to have PLENTY of support.

Dug these out of the photo archive.......

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 2:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Isn't the same profil. The urx 4.0 is very big.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Isn't the same profil. The urx 4.0 is very big.
View Quote

Not following.  The relevant portions of the rails are nearly identical, and the square nut fits just fine.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top