Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/23/2015 10:20:15 AM EDT
I am a little lazy and didn't really search for answers to this.  I know all the rage these days is picatinny rail mounted accessories, but my rifle is old skhool.....  What lights mount to A2 hand guards?  Are there adapters for some of the more common tactical flashlights for A2?

Aside from an Eotech type sight (which I don't have the dough for), I figure a white flashlight and a laser dot are the most useful accessories to have especially in SHTF situation at night or low light.....
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 12:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Elzetta, Mossie Tactics, or a Side mount (ala GG&G) on the Front Sight Base.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#2]
IWC also makes an ambidextrous mount that uses the holes in the top of the handguard, ain't none of them cheap...

http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/product/tmc-1-light-mount-n-slot/
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top