Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2015 7:50:04 PM EDT
I bought an Inforce WML (the 500 lumen model). This is going to go on a 10.3" SBR that I want to be a KISS gun.

No tape switches, no offset mounts, just mounted to the foward most part of the left hand side rail (I'm right handed).

Does anyone have any experience with this light?
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the WML's have had some pretty serious battery drain issues, like on the order of your batts are dead within a week just from sitting in the safe.  

I'm pretty sure it was only happening to specific models, but I'm not sure exactly which ones.  That's what stopped me from buying an IR version as a helmet light.
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 7:26:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I find guys leave the IR light on when they put gun in the safe.
Couple weeks later battery is dead.
Cant tell if IR is on or off.
I know I did it once. lol
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find guys leave the IR light on when they put gun in the safe.
Couple weeks later battery is dead.
Cant tell if IR is on or off.
I know I did it once. lol
View Quote

uhh no. I had the batt drain issue on the one I had and I made sure it was on white (its a switch). Batteries were dead a few days later with NO use. The main reason I will never by a WML is because of the piss poor customer service I received from Inforce. They told me it was working as intended.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top