Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2015 6:21:27 PM EDT
I have a TRL-1 mounted on the right side of my handguard. I can access the switch ok but I'm thinking that a tape switch would be better. What all do I need to attach a tape switch? By a few pictures I have seen, it looks like I'm going to need a new rear cap. Also, I have seen straight cords and coiled cords....pros and cons of each. Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 8:55:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Other than size what's the main difference in the 69132 and the 69135 remote switches?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 1:03:24 PM EDT
[#2]
he only difference in the listed switches is length

as far as I know there is only the 2 swtche doors/plates the standard paddel & the remote wire access .they fit all the tlr-1, tlr-2, and vlr bodies.

they are easy to swap out just youtube or read the directions.  the kit to mount paddle switch is awesome the paddle also perfectly fits the TANGO DOWN rail panel slots.  

the coiled wire is longer and meant for pump shottys  there is  a set on the EE somewhere I saw recently
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 12:55:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a straight cord switch for my AR. So much more convenient. I shoot thumb over bore, and have the switch mounted to the top of the rail with the light mounted to the bottom rail. The package came with the clips to hold the switch in place (which work very well) and little zip ties to secure the cord to the rail nicely. I'm very happy with the set up. I bought it as a package with the original purchase of the light, so it came with both end caps.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top