Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2015 3:26:21 PM EDT

Guy is selling these as "M961"s but the head is obviously larger and to me the body looks longer, maybe 12 volt/4 batteries?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like an M962 variant, but about a battery's length longer.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 4:05:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like an M962 variant, but about a battery's length longer.
View Quote

I think it is a M982XM00. "M4 dominator" "turbo head".
Second question is: what bulb does it take?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:08:42 PM EDT
[#3]
With four CR123 batteries:
MN60 - 225 lumens for 1 hour
MN61 - 350 lumens for 20 minutes

Or, if you run two 17670 lithium ion rechargeable batteries instead, you can run this:
MN15 - 125 lumens for 1 hour
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 1:36:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It looks like Malkoff is still making the MD60 replacement drop-in that should kick it up to 650 lumens out the front for an hour and a half. There is also a cheaper, less bright and non Malkoff LED drop-in available from Lumens Factory, the M3T-LED. Or if you want to stick with an incan bulb, Lumens Factory also offers the HO-M4A which is claiming 550 lumens for about half an hour - although personally I wouldn't trust it on a weapon light.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top