[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just grabbed a mini scout!
View Quote

Got one too, for $150 its a great deal.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:09:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey man, thanks a lot. Grabbed a mini scout.
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View Quote
No Problem... I grabbed a mini scout w/ tape switch too good a deal to pass up.

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:27:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:35:01 PM EDT
[#6]
2211 WristLight, $495???

I mean, I'm sure it's nice and all,  but $500?
Link Posted: 2/16/2015 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#7]
and the ;pace  selling that junk off still made 10%
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 8:48:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Got myself a mini scout as well!
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I just picked up a mini-scout with a pressure switch at Walmart on Clearance for $200 I'm tempted to return it and get one of these. I'm torn because I could just sell the pressure switch and come out the same.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 7:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Grabbed one yesterday as well, only to have Surefire cancel it saying its out of stock and its being discontinued.

Expect a lot more people to get cancelled.  The guy I talked to at Surefire said a thousand orders went through yesterday and they didn't have nearly that many for the sale.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 7:43:14 PM EDT
[#11]
No cans?
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Grabbed one yesterday as well, only to have Surefire cancel it saying its out of stock and its being discontinued.

Expect a lot more people to get cancelled.  The guy I talked to at Surefire said a thousand orders went through yesterday and they didn't have nearly that many for the sale.
View Quote

What!? I have not received that email yet...I hope I don't.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 12:28:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Got my shipping notification for mini-scout with tape switch
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Got my shipping notification for mini-scout with tape switch
View Quote

Lucky.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#15]
So has anybody ever bought from the SureFire website? Mine still says processing, my account got charged so I can't wait until this comes in!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 10:58:36 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

So has anybody ever bought from the SureFire website? Mine still says processing, my account got charged so I can't wait until this comes in!
View Quote
Never ordered direct from site before... Mine is showing Monday delivery.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:03:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Shipping notice for me today. MiniScout with no tape switch.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:25:11 PM EDT
[#18]
I just received a shipping notice for the M300B scout light w/o pressure switch. I also ordered the pressure switch assembly from DSG right after placing that order. You guys had me worried that it was going to be cancelled and I would have a switch cap but no scout light!
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:30:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They're solid.

I ordered some rechargeable CR123s and a charger a while back. I didn't want to chance junk batteries in my Eotech and Surefire lights. GTG so far. Love Surefire.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I just received a shipping notice for the M300B scout light w/o pressure switch. I also ordered the pressure switch assembly from DSG right after placing that order. You guys had me worried that it was going to be cancelled and I would have a switch cap but no scout light!
View Quote

Same here! I got one without tape switch.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 4:13:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Weird, I got a backorder notice today, four days after the cancel notice and being told on the phone that it was discontinued and no more were coming in. Surefire still shows as a Pending Transaction on my credit card.

My order was for one with a tape switch, if that matters.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:11:57 AM EDT
[#22]
Just got a shipping notice for a scout no pressure switch I ordered Tuesday night (after they were sold out actually, I had one "in my cart" on my phone and was able to check out)
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 12:54:07 PM EDT
[#23]
I ordered a scout with no pressure switch on tuesday morning and just got the back ordered email.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 7:48:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Did anyone get a M600U for $150? Had two in my shopping cart but got an "invalid code" before I could checkout. Went back to the 50% off ad, and it was no longer listed.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Did anyone get a M600U for $150? Had two in my shopping cart but got an "invalid code" before I could checkout. Went back to the 50% off ad, and it was no longer listed.
View Quote

Did you get a screenshot by chance on it? If you did I would call them up and see if they could honor it. There is one in the EE right now pretty close to that price if you are looking for one still.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 12:57:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Did you get a screenshot by chance on it? If you did I would call them up and see if they could honor it. There is one in the EE right now pretty close to that price if you are looking for one still.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, I figure either they sold out right before I could checkout, or it was a mistake and they yanked it before I could get it. Eitherway the ad says "while supplies last" so I figure I missed out.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#27]
I ordered a m300b without the tape switch on the 16th and got a ship notice on the 18th and mine still says Pre-Shipment like the label has been created but not actually shipped yet, anyone else have this happen?
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Fawk! Scout Mini is sold out!
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 8:53:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I ordered a m300b without the tape switch on the 16th and got a ship notice on the 18th and mine still says Pre-Shipment like the label has been created but not actually shipped yet, anyone else have this happen?
View Quote

Sorry, mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 6:00:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried that too. The original ad had the Mini's plus some other Surefire gear specifically. I dont think it was a site-wide sale.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 3:03:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn....  Order was cancelled.  Mini Scout w/tail switch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 6:16:59 PM EDT
[#32]
I called about mine today and they said it was mistakenly backordered. They said it would ship today but I still have not received a shipping notice.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 8:39:48 PM EDT
[#33]
MiniScout arrived today. A tad bigger than my M300A. Quality light, heck of a deal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 1:48:11 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm still mad that I missed out on this one. Guess I could pick one up from the flippers on the EE. I actually bought a m300b on clearance 2 weeks ago for $205.00 and was all proud of myself. Guess I know why it was on clearance now. Oh well. Hopefully this means a higher lumen mini is around the corner.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:09:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm still mad that I missed out on this one. Guess I could pick one up from the flippers on the EE. I actually bought a m300b on clearance 2 weeks ago for $205.00 and was all proud of myself. Guess I know why it was on clearance now. Oh well. Hopefully this means a higher lumen mini is around the corner.
View Quote

$205 is still a good deal.
Link Posted: 2/26/2015 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I called about mine today and they said it was mistakenly backordered. They said it would ship today but I still have not received a shipping notice.
View Quote

that's what I was told, but I was then told it had to be cancelled....  Odd!
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 12:26:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Received M300 today
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 5:23:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got a shipping notice so I think I am good. Kind of strange though
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top