Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/20/2015 11:33:16 PM EDT
Looking for a key mod light mount that will put a 1" style light body in the same 11 O'clock spot as the Gear Sector mount does. Any side by side comparison pics or advice? I hate to go buy another light mount only to throw it in the parts bin.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 3:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
http://arisakadefense.com/products/ring-light-mount-keymod

I use the M-Lok version of this mount and like it a lot.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked at their mount prior to posting but couldn't tell if it allowed the light to hug the rail at that 11 o'clock position as close as the GS mount. Maybe somebody could post a pic of their key mod mount to compare.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe the Arson Machine keymod mount?  That seems to tuck it in pretty tight to the top rail.  The Arisaka seems to put it close in there as well.  Both are good mounts and I doubt you would be disappointed with either of them.  Both companies have more pics on their Facebook pages too.  Or you could always email them and ask.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top