Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2014 2:18:26 PM EDT
Has anyone tried the EMA TLL "tactical light and laser"?  I thought I'd try it and, perhaps predictably, it quit working without it ever having to endure the pistol it was on firing a shot.  I contacted the company multiple times and they keep asking me to send my info and then do nothing...I will never buy another of their products, but meanwhile what should I do?  I know, first don't buy cheap lights!!!  The switch and the latch for the battery compartment are both not functioning.
Link Posted: 1/3/2015 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#1]
update:  after multiple tries, and mentioning the BBB, they finally agreed to replace it, and I mailed the old one back at my expense and received a new one, which works.  The latch on the battery compartment has been changed from the one that broke on my original and barely used one...
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top