Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/30/2014 9:26:26 PM EDT
I have been looking into this light for my ar and have noticed nobody has them in stock. I have only found some fake ones I believe. Do they still make these for people to buy? If so, where can I find them and what do they usually sell for? And lastly, do they make an led version of this light? Any info is appreciated. Thanks all
Link Posted: 9/30/2014 10:37:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I believe they were discontinued. The later m3x was available in a led version. It has a deep fluted bezel as opposed to the checkered bezel of the incandescent version. eBay is a decent source for used ones. The tan ones are faked the most form what I've seen.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually just found a new black m3x led from tactical distrubutors for 160. I called and asked about it and it should be real since it is from a legitament source. Now I just need to find the long gun tail cap and a pressure pad for it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I actually just found a new black m3x led from tactical distrubutors for 160. I called and asked about it and it should be real since it is from a legitament source. Now I just need to find the long gun tail cap and a pressure pad for it.
View Quote

My question is why?  

There are better options for the same (and cheaper) amount of $$.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 12:25:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My question is why?  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My question is why?  

Sure, there are "better" lights out there, but the M3X -- specifically the latest LED version -- is a great little light. Not because it has a ridiculously absurd, utterly useless bazillion lumens, or because it's the coolest-looking, but because the light it throws is so perfectly soft, tapers gracefully without any hot-spot, it doesn't wash any subject out or incinerate your retinas when you shine it on a reflective surface. It's the PERFECT close-to-medium range flashlight.

It's small, light, rugged, and is a worthy, matched companion for the very thing it was designed to complement:

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top