Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2014 7:47:43 AM EDT
Anyone know how the M600P gets along with the current crop of offset mounts like the Low-Pro, LaRue LT752, or Gear Sector?  Is it still able to tuck into the rail or does the larger head get in the way and require it to hang off the end?  I'm tying to figure out how well a Fury Scout would interface with a MK18 RIS II, 10.3 inch barrel, and AAC mount/suppressor.

I'm having a hard time deciding between the M600 Ultra and the M600P Fury Scout for my CQBRish build...mounting options may play a part in the decision if the 600P can't use the same mounts.

Anyone got pictures of their M600P setups on picatinny quad rails?  While I'm here, how is everyone liking their 600P's?  I haven't been able to find people saying much about them yet on forums.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 9:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Don't have one, but just eyeballing each separately, Fury handheld and Scout on a DC mount - I wouldn't envision any problems.  If for some reason maybe due to a folding front sight there was a clearance issue, just push the bezel past the end of the hand guard.  

The real compatibility problem always seems to lie with front sight/mount clearance though.

cheers,

Link Posted: 9/7/2014 11:06:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah the front sight is definitely something I need to consider in all this as well.  I'll probably use a KAC folding front sight....maybe a Troy.  I just don't know if I really want the head of the light pushed out next to the muzzle taking the full 10.3 inch muzzle blast repeatedly when shot unsuppressed.  That's also assuming it would clear a can mounted that way.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm trying to figure out which mount will work best with this exact same setup (except a SOCOM556).  Additionally,I'm trying to figure out which mount will allow mounting of a IR laser (like a DBAL-I2) and the light.  The dropwing looks promising, but I can't figure out if it will work with a quad rail setup.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top