Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/5/2014 8:32:45 AM EDT
I just need to make sure that a M600 and a M600V have the exact same dimensions, use the chassis, etc.
Link Posted: 9/5/2014 10:20:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just need to make sure that a M600 and a M600V have the exact same dimensions, use the chassis, etc.
View Quote

If you're talking about the current generation of the M600V, there are slight differences in the dimensions of the bezel/head that should not influence mounting/mounting location - and the body and mount are identical.

The M620V is significantly different from the current M600V design, while if it is a "put together" using the KM2 head assembly, it may affect mounting if you're trying to mount the light close to a rail/forearm.  

~Augee
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 3:56:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you're talking about the current generation of the M600V, there are slight differences in the dimensions of the bezel/head that should not influence mounting/mounting location - and the body and mount are identical.

The M620V is significantly different from the current M600V design, while if it is a "put together" using the KM2 head assembly, it may affect mounting if you're trying to mount the light close to a rail/forearm.  

~Augee
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

~Augee

Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#3]
another thing to consider is the size of the vampire head when using it with IR laser. some mounts will put it in a position to block the laser output. double check to make sure your LAM and mount play well together. i.e. most offset mounts that put the light in the 1:00 position will block the IR output of a peq15.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top