Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 7:33:10 PM EDT
A pic of an Iraq special forces guy. Doesn't look like the Surefire. Hoping its something a bit cheaper/more affordable.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks like a Surefire M900 of some sort, maybe the last generation of the M900A?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:49:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Def not Surefire.  Looks more like a CAA with an unknown cheap flashlight.  

http://store.commandarms.com/products/FGA.html
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:01:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Here you go

Kind of funny that an Iraqi is using Israeli made gear
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Similar, but I still think it's the CAA I linked above.  The light in the OP's pic looks to have a 1913 section mounted on the side.  The CAA has a provision for this, while the MFT does not.  

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here you go

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Guy looks like a tier one badass, I wonder if that holder will work with the new Surefire PX3 Fury ?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:22:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Similar, but I still think it's the CAA I linked above.  The light in the OP's pic looks to have a 1913 section mounted on the side.  The CAA has a provision for this, while the MFT does not.  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Here you go

Bottom of the grip looks more like the MFT than the CAA though.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Forget that noise; look at the sniper on the right - Remington M24 with an AN/PVS-10 scope.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#8]
True.  In the pic it looks like the end cap is missing, maybe that is why it looks a bit off.    

Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Here you go

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks guys. Looks like the CAA if you notice the rail on the side of it. Also you can see the screw marks that the end cap is missing.

Reasonably priced as well. I think I might pick one up.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top