Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/20/2014 9:47:12 AM EDT
I am in the market for an IR flashlight, and don't have an extra $100-300 laying around to pick up a dedicated IR light.  I do, however, have several Surefire 6P lights as well as a rechargeable Streamlight Stinger.  Does anyone know of any "drop-in" IR lamp modules for these lights?  I have checked with Malkoff and they don't do IR heads and couldn't refer me to anyone.  I have seen some on ebay which appear to come from China.  I'd prefer to buy American.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#1]
CustomLites aka Nailbender from CPF still offers IR P60 dropins that should work in your 6P. He does quality work and you get a bunch of options to boot including wavelength, multiple brightness levels and reflector finish.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:41:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
CustomLites aka Nailbender from CPF still offers IR P60 dropins that should work in your 6P. He does quality work and you get a bunch of options to boot including wavelength, multiple brightness levels and reflector finish.
View Quote

Thank you for the info.  I will check them out.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:01:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been hoping to find one to fit a G2. I found a chinese one a while back that didn't fit and broke as soon as I followed the fitting instructions.

I really wish their were cree or malkof drop-in.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Customlites was very quick to respond to my emails and answer my questions.  I ordered their 3 power level drop in and will let you know how it works.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top