Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2014 12:15:12 PM EDT
Not totally AR related, but I know many of you know a good bit about Surefire products.  I recently took my M300B mini scout off my Tavor and put it on another rifle.  I am looking to get a new light (another mini possibly) for the Tavor and am considering an X300U since they are powerful little lights and are relatively cheap at the moment.  I had the tape switch that is included with the scout mounted just below the rail that the light was on and activated it with my support hand reaching underneath the tavor foreend.  I know about the XT07 rail mounted switch for x300u's but its ridiculously overpriced and i simply dont have rail to mount it on.  Is there a smaller velcro mounted switch that is compatible with the x300U?  Or possibly a tail cap for the light that will accept the spare scout tape switch i have laying around?  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2014 2:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Not totally AR related, but I know many of you know a good bit about Surefire products.  I recently took my M300B mini scout off my Tavor and put it on another rifle.  I am looking to get a new light (another mini possibly) for the Tavor and am considering an X300U since they are powerful little lights and are relatively cheap at the moment.  I had the tape switch that is included with the scout mounted just below the rail that the light was on and activated it with my support hand reaching underneath the tavor foreend.  I know about the XT07 rail mounted switch for x300u's but its ridiculously overpriced and i simply dont have rail to mount it on.  Is there a smaller velcro mounted switch that is compatible with the x300U?  Or possibly a tail cap for the light that will accept the spare scout tape switch i have laying around?  Thanks
View Quote

You have to buy the kit, then you could sell the SR07 that comes with it and use the one from your scout.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top