Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2014 3:46:11 PM EDT
http://www.botach.com/streamlight-69262-tlr-1-hl-630-lumen-long-gun-kit-w-8-batteries/

For $160 shipped with everything included I figured it was well worth the money. I plan on using this on my HD ar15.

Just though I would pass along my finding.

I ordered it this morning and it has already shipped.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:06:45 PM EDT
[#1]
that is a pretty good deal.... I got my 1 HL light (alone) for $125 shipped.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 4:11:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Botach shipped something??? Wow you got lucky, good price though
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 8:53:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Very good deal...I paid $127 for mine on sale from Midway and I believe it's another $70 for the pressure switch compatable end cap and pressure switch(which I haven't bought yet).
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice price but botach sucks ass.
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 1:36:56 AM EDT
[#5]
According to USPS, my light should arrive today. Hopefully it gets here. I will update when it actually arrives.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 7:49:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Always wanted a pressure switch. Got my TLR 1HL for $110.00 onm Ebay.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:16:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Until you said it already shipped, I was about to say you'll see it in a month. LOL  I ordered the same kit over a month ago when they posted it on Slickguns and there was no mention of backorder.  I got the backorder notice a week later amd they must have finally gotten a shipment because it finally shipped USPS on Thursday.  Smoking deal though, for sure.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nice price but botach sucks ass.
View Quote

I would be wary of them too.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Well the light came in yesterday. I set it up and tested it. Everything was good to go. Hopefully everyone gets theirs if they ordered them.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#10]
I got mine yesterday and it is excellent.  I prefer the mounting system over my X300Ultra, and its brighter. My only concern is that the male jack of the switch wire doesn't seem to stay in the back of the light very securely. It feels like it could get pulled out really easily, but only ti e will tell.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top