Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2014 7:58:11 AM EDT
Has anyone used the SureFire X400-IR Infrared Laser Weapons Light with the Night Vision? I was wondering how well the IR laser work and held POI plus has anyone tried adding a IR filter to the white light if so does it work well? IR Range it has?  I would like to be able to hit one switch and have IR laser plus IR illum at the same time like my LDI D2 does for short range shooting 75 yards and under. Thanks for any info!
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 9:55:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I would wait for the X400V, that's due out by the end of this month....it'll have visible and IR light, with an IR laser.

I just got two X300V's to go on my G19 and FNX-45 Tactical, and they're pretty nice...........I'll be picking up an X400V to go on my Tavor when they're released.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 10:13:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I didnt know the X400V-IR-C was coming out. Looks good from info I see around the net I just hope its not one of those items that keeps getting delayed to market month after month.
Link Posted: 6/17/2014 11:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didnt know the X400V-IR-C was coming out. Looks good from info I see around the net I just hope its not one of those items that keeps getting delayed to market month after month.
View Quote

With the X300V available now I believe it won't be long. M600V is also coming in a few weeks from what I hear as well so I think it's safe to hang tight for now.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 5:10:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:31:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's been around in the T&E realm for almost a year now.  We had one in our office a few months ago when Surefire stopped by.  SF will NOT release a product until it's perfect and if it takes month after month, that is normal with their deep T&E program.  This ain't no Russian piece of gear, but truly battle proven kit.  

Vic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's been around in the T&E realm for almost a year now.  We had one in our office a few months ago when Surefire stopped by.  SF will NOT release a product until it's perfect and if it takes month after month, that is normal with their deep T&E program.  This ain't no Russian piece of gear, but truly battle proven kit.  

Vic

Words of wisdom.  Vic knows, as I am learning, that you've got to be a patient man to get a solid Surefire product.  Like that saying goes though "good things come to he who waits."  I've been waiting the better part of this year for the M300V.  I'll be happy to get my hands on he 300V by the end of the year and hopefully next year we'll see the X400V.

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 7:30:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top