Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/24/2014 7:43:24 PM EDT
I have a dd handgard on an aa 11.5 upper, I need/want to get my light as far forward as possible  using as little rail as possible, was thinking about maybe getting that thorntail wing mount and bolding it in the holes on the dd guard, or getting the thorntail sbr or maybe that magpul 11 oclock 30 dollar mount...

any suggestions ?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't mention what light you are using, but you'll be hard pressed to beat the IWC mounts. Pick the one that best suits your needs and you're GTG. The only mount I like better (for something that doesn't need the cantilever) is the Gear Sector.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 3:08:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 IWC Light mounts and will be buying 2 more here shortly. Extremely sturdy for how minimally invasive they are. FWIW I just bought the magpul one to try on a kiss dissy build but if it doesnt live up to standard it will be replaced with an IWC as well.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top