Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad I found this thread. Was about to pull the trigger and buy one. Guess I'll stick with Surefire.
View Quote

Same here , but I will just get another TLR-1.

Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Pulled mine out of the closet yesterday after over a year on the closet gun, still fine on the original battery.
View Quote

What type is yours?
Link Posted: 10/7/2014 4:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
1st gen, white only, high/low/strobe
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:53:45 PM EDT
[#4]
had my wmlx for a couple months now and stock battery still shines just as bright as the day I got it in the mail.

note I keep the cap on tight so the light is always ready as its on my HD rifle
Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I have had my WMLx for about 1 1/2 months.  Played with it a lot and it is still bright as hell and going strong on the 1st set of batteries.  

I leave it attached to my rifle.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:44:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Reading this made me nervous so I checked mine, it has been setting in the safe for a year, battery is still good.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 3:46:08 AM EDT
[#7]
inforce has been problematic for a lot of professionals
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I have a Haley and a white/IR and neither eats batteries at any appreciable rate when switched off. I've never unscrewed the the cap for storage.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a WML and have no such issues.  Sounds like their qual control sucks balls.

Maybe for my other rifles I might try another brand.... surefire is a tad expensive tho....
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:37:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glad I found this thread. Was about to pull the trigger and buy one. Guess I'll stick with Surefire.

This. Not worth the gamble.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:24:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Got my WML multifunction FDE white light 30 lumen/200 lumen/strobe function with No Infrared in July from Optics planet and after 5 months no issues and same battery and I don't disable the head or flip the bar up. Stays at my bedside at the ready and light used a lot at 30 lumen with the strobe disabled. I'm very happy with it at this point. Wonder what would be said if I told Inforce that my battery isn't being drained dry like so many others if they would replace it for one that did? Sounds like a quality control issue and a cop out to make good on the product their selling. Not a good way to do business. Hope mine last.
Link Posted: 11/23/2014 2:49:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Picked up a 200lumen only a couple months back. Replaced the battery last week. Sits at the bedside, cap tight. Trying to sell it
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top