Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/18/2013 4:02:55 PM EDT
From SHOT show LDI booth today -

DBAL-PL should be out by July 2013.  Still need to get pricing from TNVC or other distributor.  I don't want to get involved in pricing.

Here are pictures of what I saw, cut sheets, etc.   It provides white light (high/low/strobe), IR illumination, VIS laser (green or red) and IR laser (C1 0.1mW).  Very well built aluminum housing just barely wider than the width of the frame of the pistol.  Actuation switches for VIS light/laser is independent from IR light/laser.  Will attach to any pic rail.  Lightweight.

Link Posted: 1/19/2013 1:40:43 AM EDT
[#1]
This is bad ass.  I hope the price is good.  This would be sweet on a rifle, as well.
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top