Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2011 6:48:21 AM EDT
hello, looking to mount my G2x on my AR, have looked around a bit and cant seem to find a remote switch that will work with it.
would also like to get one for my G2 in case i decide to use that one on another weapon.

anyone seen something out there that will work?
Link Posted: 10/24/2011 2:45:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms has one. I have heard of issues with the wire and pad heating up if held continuously but it was the only option I found.
Link Posted: 10/25/2011 6:08:32 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered one for my G2 from China from a company called SOLARFORCE.  I got it off ebay at that time.  It worked fine for years until I accidently bent the pad 180 degrees while fumbling with it.  I heard something crack and it never worked right again.  But I think I paid 6 bucks for it back then with like 5 dollars shipping and considering how long it lasted I'd use it again.
Link Posted: 10/25/2011 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#3]
An XM tailcap would work with the old G2LED, will it work with the newer body?
Link Posted: 10/25/2011 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got one of these and it seems to work fine:   TAPESWITCH/ENDCAP
Link Posted: 10/25/2011 9:27:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top