Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 11:52:43 PM EDT
Been looking at mlok sling swivel mounts but most of them look really bulky.  Is there a good low profile one out there?  Closest I've seen is the Arisaka qd mount but those are sold out everywhere.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 2:10:41 AM EDT
[#1]
There's this:

link

There's another offering that literally sits down into the pic rail notches.
I don't remember who makes it, but I didn't care for how they included a loop on the opposite side to stick out and defeat the purpose.
I suppose you could saw it off if you were inclined.

ETA: Apparently, this one does the same thing.

ETA 2:
I found the other one I was thinking of.
It's a Strike Industries offering.

link
And on somebody's gun:
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 2:16:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Jeeeeezus I just now saw that you needed it for mlok.

I'm going to bed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:31:13 AM EDT
[#3]
UTG has one for $12 and looks like the arisaka.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Griffin makes a nice one that blends nicely into the rail.  I can post a picture if wanted of the angled one mounted on a magpul sl handguard later, it's fits nicely.
Griffin m-lok

or
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Nordic, Arson Machine, Bravo, vtac, v seven and Samson evolution all offer low profile/ small footprint mlok QD mounts.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:06:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm going to bed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm going to bed.
Lol, thanks for the suggestions tho.

Quoted:UTG has one for $12 and looks like the arisaka.
Are they gtg?

Quoted:Griffin makes a nice one that blends nicely into the rail.  I can post a picture if wanted of the angled one mounted on a magpul sl handguard later, it's fits nicely.Griffin m-lok http://i.imgur.com/W7Qr4PH.jpgorhttp://i.imgur.com/s2jAuhz.jpg
I saw these but the price seemed a little steep for me. How are they working out for you?

Quoted:Nordic, Arson Machine, Bravo, vtac, v seven and Samson evolution all offer low profile/ small footprint milk QD mounts.
I'll make sure to check those out.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#7]
It was a bit more than I wanted to spend but seemed to hit all the points I was looking for at the time and especially not wanting the qd being at 9:00, the mount has been solid and hasn't budged which I was concerned about with the single mount screw.  I would fork out again for it at this point.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top