Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2017 6:00:29 PM EDT
So, I have the BCM covers on my carbine handguard. They cover 7 slots, the handguard has 6, but no big deal. They're great.
I have a 9" rail that has 9 keymod spaces. I hate the look of pieced together sh*t so the BCMs, and pretty much all others, are out of the question. I found these

and wanted to know if anyone has tried them. 3pcs of 7" (9 slot), full size, keymod panels for $55 and the seller is in the US. Vzgrips wants $25 for a 4" length of slimmer design.

Anyone?

PS. BCM needs to start making their covers in 12" lengths.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#1]
link is not working OP
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 9:48:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
link is not working OP
View Quote
Should be gtg. I think it was trying to link through my eBay account.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I would think that 9" slabs of G10 would be adding some significant weight to the rail?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would think that 9" slabs of G10 would be adding some significant weight to the rail?
View Quote
It's 1.1oz per 9 slot cover.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:10:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Still don't know why everyone is not using NSR covers. Super light, look great, great traction, keep hand from burning. The hand stops are junk but the covers rock. Glad they are not popular so I can always get em... got em on 3 rifles.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 7:29:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you tried the Noveske NSR covers? They fit perfect on a KMR. I have them on three rifles. As long as you use the 6" long ones whenever possible, like 2 to cover 12" adding the non locking pieces in front makes it pretty indistinguishable from a solid single cover. The grip stop pieces are all totally worthless though. Using too many of the single section non locking pieces leaves the panels feeling loose.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top