Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/24/2017 4:15:00 PM EDT
Hey all - been out of the loop for a few years and now building a coyote AR.  I'll be running an MS3 so I figured I'd attach it in front with an RSA on the top rail and an ASAP in the back.  Then I got to reading that people said the ASAP was noisy (never noticed on mine, but never really been paying attention.)  So maybe something like a Midwest Industries looped sling adapter:

[img]https://s3.amazonaws.com/midwestindustries/photos/MCTAR-13-1.jpg[\img]

Is there another way to do this that I've been too stupid to consider, or is this what I need?  Will the MS3 fit onto this sling adapter?

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#1]
MS4
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 4:39:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
MS4
View Quote
I like my MS4 but you can also convert a MS3 to a MS4 very easily.
Link Posted: 7/25/2017 9:07:13 AM EDT
[#3]
I use an MS1 with QD connectors.  I have my AR setup so that I can 1 or 2 point it as needed.

mm
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top