Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/23/2017 9:08:11 AM EDT
Hello,

I have been kicking around something.  Just thought I would ask for some advice or pictures to inspire me.

I have a gray lower receiver........and black M16A4 clone type upper.  I have been kicking around the idea of doing a two tone Gray/Black color scheme, just for fun.
I currently have a Magpul Gen. 1 UBR black in color installed on this rifle.  I was thinking of getting another Gen. 1 UBR in gray and mixing the stock parts?
Also since I have a KAC rifle rail on it....get some Magpul XTM enhanced rail panels in Gray/Black and mix them up.

Any other ideas?

Has anyone done a two tone mix with these parts that they would share?

Thanks.
S
Link Posted: 6/23/2017 5:14:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't done anything like that, but I sure would like to see the pics when you are finished.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 9:46:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I will definitely post some pictures of what I have in mind........once I get something put together
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top