Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/14/2017 1:34:06 PM EDT
I have a 15 Jeep wrangler unlimited , And I was looking for some way to mount my ar pistol in it. Does anyone have a jeep they carry a ar15 in and if so how to you secure it in the jeep.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I've yet to need to put an AR in one of my Wranglers, but if I do, it'd be similiar to how I secure it in my Suburban.  Cable lock through the magwell, out of the case, and through one of the cable tie-downs.  In the Wrangler, I'd secure the cable to the rollbar in the rear of the cargo area.  Rifle in a (mostly-zipped) case, under a towel or blanket.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:19:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Here you go OP 

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 9:46:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I like it :-)
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 5:58:09 AM EDT
[#4]
LOL  People in downtown will not like that lol
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:57:57 AM EDT
[#5]
I installed a metal tailgate enclosure. Their are several companies to choose from. Some are aluminum and others are steel. Someone would need your key or use a metal saw in an awkward position after moving your backseat to get into it. Since the jeep has no tailgate open button, it's very secure. I've never seen a post where a thief successfully broke into one. My AR pistol has been in there for two years with no problems.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 11:30:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a metal tailgate security enclosure as well.
No easy way in, that's for sure.  AR is very secure there.

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top