Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:01:57 AM EDT
Im trying to find out if KAC panels will work with the MOE rails? Anyone knows?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
They lack the small cutout for the clips to, er, clip to, so no, they likely won't work.

See how the first and last rail slot are a touch narrower than the rest? That's where the KAC panel clips on to retain its position.

The rail pieces I've seen do not have the cut outs. You could probably make them if you chose to, but I'm not seeing a reason you'd put rail pieces on a MOE handguard just to put a panel on them. You're making the handguard giant just to make it giant.
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit! Thanks bud, I called Magpul and they said it would. So I ordered them from Amazon.
Had a feeling it wasn't but figured the rep would convinced me,
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I mean, they'll still go on, they just won't "clip" on and stay in place very well.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top