Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/25/2017 4:01:44 AM EDT
Can you guys post some pics of how y'all are running your slings with a Shockwave blade??? I'm trying to find a setup that I think might work.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I too am interested in what people are running.
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 3:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
one of the advantages to running a Proctor sling is that no additional hardware is needed, and you can pretty much mount it anywhere

ETA: reposted since photobucket blows
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2017 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
one of the advantages to running a Proctor sling is that no additional hardware is needed, and you can pretty much mount it anywhere

http://i725.photobucket.com/albums/ww253/luny42183/DSCF2053_zpsloef1xjr.jpg
View Quote
That's nearly exactly how I have mine attached.
I ran the loop "around the tube" through the top horizontal slot and the horizontal one under it.

I tried the Proctor sling because I wanted something "minimal". It's not a "fighting gun" and I didn't want a bulky sling - nor did I feel like spending a lot on a sling and even more on mounting hardware.
For about $28 I have a versatile sling that is just what I was looking for for this particular gun.

I'll be back in a few posts when I can actually add a photo.
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 12:14:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Post #51! I can now insert photos!

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top