Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/26/2017 9:58:01 AM EDT
Hey all,

I have a battle arms minimalist stock, but I really like the look of the lightweight buttstock thingy they sell. It's a tiny stock that just gets screwed into your buffer tube. I want one for a minimalist build I have going, but they seem really proud of their prices! It's $70+ for just this tiny thing.

I'm wondering if anyone makes a similar product, either metal or polymer would work for my build. It's a light 7" 300BO and just looks bulky with even the minimalist. It's a registered SBR so I'm good legally.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Hey all,

I have a battle arms minimalist stock, but I really like the look of the lightweight buttstock thingy they sell. It's a tiny stock that just gets screwed into your buffer tube. I want one for a minimalist build I have going, but they seem really proud of their prices! It's $70+ for just this tiny thing.

I'm wondering if anyone makes a similar product, either metal or polymer would work for my build. It's a light 7" 300BO and just looks bulky with even the minimalist. It's a registered SBR so I'm good legally.

Thanks!
View Quote

Closest I can think of offhand is ACE

~$100-110 for stock plate, buffer tube, pad and sling endplate.

Link Posted: 4/26/2017 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Phase5 UMS or Universal Mini Stock. The Universal Mini Stock is an ultra compact al metal stock that can be attached to virtually any buffer tube out there including standard carbine buffer tubes and many AR Pistol buffer tubes. These are a couple months away from being available for purchase.

Phase 5 Universal Mini Stock
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 12:48:37 PM EDT
[#3]
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/5ku-lightweight-butt-stock-for-m4-receiver-stock-pipe.html#.WOvsqr1lDYU
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/5ku-lightweight-butt-stock-for-m4-receiver-stock-pipe.html#.WOvsqr1lDYU
View Quote
maybe it's just me but that looks like a super sketchy website. It's to attach to my Stock Pipe. do you have experience with that website or is it rolling the dice?
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
maybe it's just me but that looks like a super sketchy website. It's to attach to my Stock Pipe. do you have experience with that website or is it rolling the dice?
View Quote
It's one of the biggest airsoft gear sites out there. You'll eventually get what you order, but what you are ordering is airsoft stuff....
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:09:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, I saw it posted in another thread. I'm planning to order the Battle Arms one for $66.45 delivered. still expensive. but , it's the cheapest I've found including shipping so far.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top