Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 11:45:51 AM EDT
First post been lurking for a while....

Through all my google research I haven't been able to find what I'm looking for and I was hoping you guys could help. I have a Spikes AR with the round handguards and fixed front sight with a sling swivel. I'm looking for either a clip or a replacement swivel that allows quick attach & detach of  a sling to the front sight base. I've looked at the Magpul paraclip but it lloks like it would have a lot of side to side play. Was wondering what you guys suggested. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 6:13:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Considering how wide that mil spec front sight sling mount is, I would think that any removable sling attachment would move side to side.  The Paraclip is a good choice.  So would be the HK style snap hook.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:06:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Forgot I had an MS1 with a paraclip and QDM swivel for my HD shotgun. Put that on the Spikes and it worked well. Just ordered up another. Thanks for the help
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 12:17:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah yes... the MS1.... that's the only sling I use, anymore. So versatile, so simple, so durable. I'll never use anything else!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top