Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/29/2017 6:04:24 PM EDT
Looking at a two point adjustable.  Thoughts on the Proctor or Vickers Sling?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 6:16:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the vickers padded sling.  It works well and is pretty adjustable, I'm a short guy and got it to fit comfortably without any excess material hanging off.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 7:35:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have the vickers padded sling.  It works well and is pretty adjustable, I'm a short guy and got it to fit comfortably without any excess material hanging off.
View Quote
This.  I am really liking my Vickers padded sling.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:19:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I would look at VTAC as well, I like the adjustment better than my Vickers sling.

If you are not going to carry the rifle around for long periods of time where the padding would be appreciated, I think the Proctor is the easiest to use.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:48:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would look at VTAC as well, I like the adjustment better than my Vickers sling.

If you are not going to carry the rifle around for long periods of time where the padding would be appreciated, I think the Proctor is the easiest to use.
View Quote
A VTAC bungee with a Vickers adjustment device would be perfect IMO.  I run VTAC bungees now.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:32:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the Blue Force Gear Vicker's padded, the Haley D3, and the Proctor. All are great slings and serve different needs, but I am currently enjoying the light, efficient, Way of the Gun.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 7:06:35 AM EDT
[#6]
WOTG sling. I recently have used the bungee VTAC and that's nice, great for CQB stuff and still have the two point for field work
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 9:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
The Proctor sling has way more adjustable length and weights way less, but the Vickers has the superior adjustment mechanism and spreads the load better, IMO.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top