Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2017 8:35:35 PM EDT
I bought a PSA AR-15 from a guy.  I want to attach a PG and possibly other things to it.  The handguard is not m-loc, keymod or quad rail, I think its from PSA themselves.  Ive tried emailing them but no response.  It has threaded holes on the side and botton spaced 1.1''  in apart.  Where can I get mounting hardware for this hand guard?
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
A picture or link to a similar one would help ID a lot, but check out a Midwest Industries SS hand guard and see if that's it, I'm pretty sure PSA has used those
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:15:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:35:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A picture or link to a similar one would help ID a lot, but check out a Midwest Industries SS hand guard and see if that's it, I'm pretty sure PSA has used those
View Quote
 Most likely this one.

Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#4]
The hole spacing looks close.  It was ceracoated so the handguard doesnt have any markings.  The handguard gas threaded rods on each side with nuts on the end.    I cant post pics but could send cell pics to someone if it comes to that.  Ill check sampson for the spacing measurement.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Just checked the guard looks different.  Has phillips screws in doubles at the rear all the way around and the nuts on the end of two threaded rods on the other end.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#6]
UTG super slim?
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:05:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Nope not a super slim.  I looked around on CTD and cant find it.  Niether can my dealer.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:37:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Who uses phillips head screws on their handguard?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:37:40 PM EDT
[#9]
It looks similiar to the lwrci ad on this website but the hand guard has many of them.I cant believe its this hard to id a PSA handguard.  Ive stumped everybody!  Im going to have to keep it naked.  I would think of replacing it but it is ceracoted a cool almost black green color that matches the rest of the rifle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a psa  exclusive handguard. But it is clearly m lock. Never seen them sell a proprietary one
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Can you send PSA a pic and have them identify it?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:48:35 PM EDT
[#12]
They havent replied to my e-mails.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top