Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2017 2:42:47 AM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmdor0Fpv2o

I've only ever used the big headphones, but I hate when they come loose when I shoot long gun and I get a blast in the ear.  I'm excited to try these on the range, but wanted to get everyone's thoughts.  Have you tried them? Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 4:18:45 AM EDT
[#1]
No info to share on the headphones, sorry. But if you don't get any susbstantive responses here you might want to request that a mod or site staff has this thread moved to the Gear sub-forum in the Armory. I think you would be more likely to get info there. 
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 6:29:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked at the link and while they look good, my only concern, and I can speak from wearing ear plugs in a refinery for over 30 years, that rolling the foam for a good insert could be an issue.  

I am so used to rolling the foam plugs to a very small cylindrical size and I am not sure you will be able to do this with these.  

Just my thoughts...

I have a pair of the Leights, they work good, but I very rarely use them with a rifle as I do not like the way the interfere with my rifle stocks.  The only time I use them is when I am shooting pistols

Link Posted: 3/1/2017 7:49:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a pair of those. They're decent at noise reduction. The Bluetooth range on them kinda sucks. If my phone is in my front pocket there's a bit of static. If it's in my back pocket it's pretty terrible. If I set my phone down and walk around I get maybe 15' range without obstacles and less if there's something in the way. I have another pair of Bluetooth headphones that don't have those issues with static if my phone is in my pocket so I believe that's an issue caused by the walker bt headset. The left side earbud slides out a bit while I wear them but that is likely due to the shape of my ear. The earbuds are pretty hard and don't squish down much but I don't have much difficulty shoving them as deep in my ear as I do with regular foam ear plugs.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top