Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/22/2017 8:16:17 PM EDT
I have a 20" med-heavy barrel 223 Wylde, keymod 15" grip, Hogue rear adjustable stock.

Looking for the best 2 or 3pt? sling setup, hardware and sling for long walks in the woods and field for ease of carry with this monster chasing game. Not looking for a skinny sling, need something with width and lots of gripping.

DR
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:14:43 AM EDT
[#1]
VTAC padded 2 point works great.  You can snug it up to use it as a shooting aid.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
VTAC padded 2 point works great.  You can snug it up to use it as a shooting aid.
View Quote

Thanks! I'll check them out
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 Vtac padded. I go for the upgraded version with metal hardware. The padding really helps, especially for longer days with heavier rifles.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Good deal, thanks for the heads up on the hardware.

DR
Link Posted: 1/25/2017 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Spoke to Kyle (email) at V-Tac, showed him what I have and with his help I ordered the sling, heavy duty mounts and the rail mount. Kinda pricey for a sling, but I'd rater pay now to get a nice one that will fit nice and carry well, versus doing it cheap and doing it twice.

Thanks to the guys for the suggestions, and thank you Kyle for your directional help!

DR
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top