Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/20/2016 3:32:24 PM EDT
Im looking for a longer stock that will collapse all the way on my Vltor A5 and AR10 buffer tubes.  I know that the Vltor EMOD, Magpul ACS and UBR2 will, is there any others out there?
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Magpul just released their new reciever extensions, they have a 7 position RE designed for the AR15, and a 10 position RE designed for the SR25/M110/A5.
Might suit the application youre looking for
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 12:05:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the MFT Battlelink Utility Stock would work, it looks to be as long as the Magpul ACS does anyone have any experience with it?
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Im looking for a longer stock that will collapse all the way on my Vltor A5 and AR10 buffer tubes.  I know that the Vltor EMOD, Magpul ACS and UBR2 will, is there any others out there?
View Quote

I think you have listed the best.  I really like the ACS.  15.1" LOP extended. You can also add Magpul's extended pad on the back and add another .7" for 15.8".
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think you have listed the best.  I really like the ACS.  15.1" LOP extended. You can also add Magpul's extended pad on the back and add another .7" for 15.8".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I got the Magpul SL, I read where Magpul said that they made the SL to work with the A5/AR10 tubes.  

Just an FYI the A5/AR10 buffer tubes are .75" longer so "normal" m4 length stocks will not fully collapse.  Heres a video of the A5 in the 6 and 7 position tubes but they also show an m4 stock on these to reference what Im talking about.  click
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top