Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never used a bipod for 3 gun
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I use the magazine as a monopod.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 3:25:24 PM EDT
[#3]
A bipod might put you in open class depending on your local rules.

I ran a atlas bt10 once and never used it again. Too heavy and there's no time to deploy and fold back in or it'll get in the way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:36:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Like everyone else said... none.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

this or grip pod

or learn how to hold steady position from prone, kneeling, or sitting. if you are physically abel- I do not mean that as an insult, I say it because I can get into all the positions but it may take me a while  to get back up.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

this or grip pod

or learn how to hold steady position from prone, kneeling, or sitting. if you are physically abel- I do not mean that as an insult, I say it because I can get into all the positions but it may take me a while  to get back up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this or grip pod

"Abel" - I finished my beer.
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 2:49:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

this or grip pod

thanks for playing
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#8]
none. save the weight and akwardness, unless you're gonna shoot at 500m and beyond.

your mag is a built in monopod. If shooting from a barricade or table, use the structure and a C grip.

Grip-pods are for pogues to prop their guns.... er.... "WEAPONS" up at the chow hall. They are absolutely the worst of both worlds. Too long and snaggy to be a good handstop, too tall, narrow, and poorly balanced on anything but a pool table to be a good combat bipod.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 2:04:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Grip-pods are for pogues to prop their guns.... er.... "WEAPONS" up at the chow hall. They are absolutely the worst of both worlds. Too long and snaggy to be a good handstop, too tall, narrow, and poorly balanced on anything but a pool table to be a good combat bipod.
View Quote

This + 1000
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top