Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/20/2016 9:44:21 PM EDT
I still use ladders for my picas.  

With this super slim m-lock rail, what's good?  I kind of like griffin armament's offering.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 10:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about M-Lok covers or M-Lok compatible vert grips?
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 12:33:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you talking about M-Lok covers or M-Lok compatible vert grips?
View Quote

covers.  A vert grip would be nice too.  I guess I'm still old school and not high speed.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the magpul m-lok covers. Easy to install, good texture, good size.
Link Posted: 7/26/2016 1:54:35 PM EDT
[#4]

I used the Magpul Type 1 covers, but they didn't really offer any added grip. I tried to stipple them, but whatever it is that Magpul makes them out of, my soldering iron wasn't doing anything.

Then I found Troy's M-Lok Squid Grips. I use their original squid grips on all my Alpha rails, so I tried some of the M-Lok. Much softer rubber with much more grip than the Magpul Type 1's.

That is the extent of my M-Lok rail cover experiences

Link Posted: 7/27/2016 2:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I used the Magpul Type 1 covers, but they didn't really offer any added grip. I tried to stipple them, but whatever it is that Magpul makes them out of, my soldering iron wasn't doing anything.

Then I found Troy's M-Lok Squid Grips. I use their original squid grips on all my Alpha rails, so I tried some of the M-Lok. Much softer rubber with much more grip than the Magpul Type 1's.

View Quote

Just checked those out. Never heard of them before. They look odd to me, lol. I do hate how they plaster the brand all over it.
Link Posted: 7/27/2016 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yeah, I never liked their Type 1 covers. I use their type 2 covers, which are a hard plastic like the all their other stuff. They are already textured and work really well.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top