Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2016 6:55:44 PM EDT
What could I use or do they make a thing that stretches over ar while it is slung over my back. Just to cover it while entering woods for Concealment as well as Preferably keeping rain off of it. Preferably something that isn't see through, or is green or white camo. My ar pistol is 24 inches in length. Thank you for any help.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#1]
A $2 reusable trader joes or whole foods shopping bag.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:09:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I would try REI or any camping store and look for a ...pack rain cover  I am guessing this is just to camouflage that you are carrying a weapon?
Link Posted: 5/21/2016 11:55:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes I was thinking like a poncho or simple bag. I would prefer it for Concealment and to maybe rain guard it a bit. Not that it matters if it gets wet. I think black or camo stretchy spandex type thing is my thought. Don't know if they make anything that stretches over while still slung over back.
Link Posted: 5/22/2016 9:47:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Buy a cheap lawn chair and use the nylon sleeve/bag that came with it.  Bonus is you have a chair to sit in when you get out of woods.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top