BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/21/2016 5:14:59 PM EDT
I am sure this has been covered...but is anyone currently running one of these
Link Posted: 1/21/2016 8:46:59 PM EDT
[#1]
" />I ran one for awhile after I purchased one at his class last year. I sold it, Not for me.Its used mostly as a support tool while holding against walls, barricades, etc.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 2:03:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Up in the air on the sling ding, but most definitely would like to take one of his courses, and GET ME SOME, after I move out of this shithole.
Link Posted: 1/22/2016 10:04:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Pat's a character for sure, looking forward to getting into one of his classes too.
I ordered a Sling Dig yesterday...figured it can be another tool in the shed for the right job.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 11:56:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Figured I'd give a quick update after running the Sling Ding for about 1000 rounds. I love it, it's simply an extension of my 2 point sling and I don't even notice it's there when not in use. I will say that I am a bit bias as I broke my left arm so badly as a kid that I don't have full range of motion. Think not being able to turn your hand over completely to get change at a drive through. So the Sling Ding makes shooting more comfortable and secure even while not bracing off solid objects...a win, win for me.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 6:03:42 PM EDT
[#5]
How exactly does this work?
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 7:46:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How exactly does this work?
View Quote

Think of it as a built in vertical fore grip on a sling.
It is used on and around barricades and cover to aid in supporting the rifle from those positions.

Picture yourself needing to shoot around a wall. You can grip the handle portion and holding it against the wall while it supports the rifle.

It works quite well, but is more of Niche sort of a thing. I tried it for awhile, but it just did not grow on me.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 6:41:59 AM EDT
[#8]
I remember Pat when he got a static line wrapped around his bicep going out the door on a jump in the Q course, good guy.

CD
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I've been looking at picking one up myself...it's actually somewhat reasonably priced, too, considering that DIYing one yourself would cause you to pretty much break even if you don't already have a quality QD swivel.
Link Posted: 4/13/2016 9:52:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Clever
View Quote

Very.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top