Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2015 9:22:02 AM EDT
I've dabbled with my new AAC M4-2000 Mod 08 suppressor on a LE6920 since getting it last February.

It's nose heavy, but quiet. About 132 decibels

Every October our club has a Zombie shoot (head shots only) and one of the bays has a shoot house that is totally dark.

Moving through the shoot house is straight forward movement with no side shots. The RO is directly behind you with the timer and a hand held or weapon light is required.

Well my setup ran great. My heart was racing and I didn't even notice the extra weight at the end of the barrel. Zero muzzle flash. My hit ratio was good too, using an CompM4s red dot.

Our club has sunup to sunset hours, so other than this event there is no other time to shoot in darkness. Quite an experience

Not me, but here is the Zombie House

Link Posted: 11/22/2015 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#1]
sounds like great fun and a nice opportunity to try your gear out in the dark..
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top