Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2015 11:32:50 AM EDT
So I've got a cqd sling mount up front and I'm trying to trying to find a sling I can attach to that up front and tie around a standard M4 stock on the back. I'm looking for something in the 20-30 dollar range. Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
So I've got a cqd sling mount up front and I'm trying to trying to find a sling I can attach to that up front and tie around a standard M4 stock on the back. I'm looking for something in the 20-30 dollar range. Any recommendations?
View Quote

Is this for a range toy, or a rifle that you plan on using?
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:44:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Sheriff of Baghdad B Sling.

A little pricier than they were, but they are great.  I use one on my SBR and love it.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#3]
It may be outside your price range by a bit but I highly recommend something by Blue Force Gear.

Blue Force Gear

They adjust fast, are comfortable, and you get great quality at a pretty reasonable price.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 12:18:25 PM EDT
[#4]
This will be on a rifle I plan on using quite a lot. I guess I should have said I would prefer it to be in that price range because I'm a cheap bastard but it doesn't really matter too much. I would definitely like something of quality though and I'll look more into both of those.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Gear Sector 2 point
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#6]
All good options looks like the sheriff of Baghdad sling is really perfect for my setup though.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All good options looks like the sheriff of Baghdad sling is really perfect for my setup though.
View Quote

I can vouch for the b'itch' sling...it moves way easier than any other sling I own and is very comfy.
Link Posted: 7/30/2015 5:40:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Looking at them and knowing a little bit about then I beleive it. It's probably what I'll end up going with. Main thing I had to figure out was what sling would go best with my setup and I suppose if I can buy a RIS II then I can suck it up and get a sling that's $40 I appreciate the input.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Redi mag slings
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 10:16:25 PM EDT
[#10]
$40 Blue Force Gear Victory Series Two-point Sling  http://www.skdtac.com/Blue-Force-Gear-Victory-Series-TwoPoint-Sling-p/bfg.106.htm

Or, for $55 go with the best:  PADDED VCAS (Vickers Combat Applications Sling) by Blue Force Gear ?  https://www.blueforcegear.com/vickers-sling

Link Posted: 8/24/2015 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Padded VCAS by Blue Force Gear.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top