Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2015 1:14:54 AM EDT
I was looking at one of these for the MFT Minimalist Stock and was wondering if they are exactly the same as the old CAA Stock Saddle?  I'm thinking of picking up a Minimalist Stock and already have several CAA Saddles, but if they don't fit, I'd like to order an E-VOLV when I order the stock. I just don't want to spend the money if the CAA Saddles will fit.

I've seen plenty of pics, and they appear to be virtually identical(minus a few subtle aesthetic differences), but can anyone who actually owns one say for sure?
E-VOLV BSA
CAA Stock Saddle
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like it is for a G.I. waffle stock.
My minimalist stock looks to be shaped different ?
Contact MFT C.S.
Link Posted: 8/3/2015 12:59:42 PM EDT
[#2]
they are different - i have both. the E-VOLV is wider. i like the E-VOLV better because it's smooth - the texturing/vertical ribs on the CAA was irritating my cheek.  as far as whether the CAA fits your stock, i don't know.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top