Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/14/2015 12:23:17 AM EDT
I am in the market for a new tactical soft case. Old case is coming un-stitched at the shoulder strap.

1) Weapon is 33" long collapsed but have a Burris Skulltec on top. Have been using a 42' case and it seemed to fit about perfect.

2) Must be ab/e to handle at least  4X 40 Round P-mags + additional 30 round magazines.

3) Must have interior straps.

4) Must have a shoulder strap.

Suggestions?
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:26:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Hogue cases look nice.

Link Posted: 7/14/2015 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah at a buck 50 they look great on their website but don't look like they'd begin to hold 40 round magazines by looking at the pictures.

http://www.hogueinc.com/gear/rifle/standard

Price IS an object.

I object to paying any more than i have to, but desire quality representative to getting the job done.
Link Posted: 7/14/2015 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Blackhawk Homeland Security Discreet Case?

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently got the Vanquest Rackit-36 discreet carry bag and have been extremely impressed with everything from the high quality materials and construction to the amount of storage and plain-jane looks. I spent alot of time searching for a quality bag that didn't rquire breaking the rifle down, but could be transported without screaming gun. I live about 15-20 minutes from the closest outdoor range and another that is another 10 minutes further, and currently only have a motorcycle, i needed a strong reliable shoulder strap. Transporting on a bike is not ideal, but the only issue to come of it is sports related comments on a couple occassions while at the gas pump. One was an assumption that it was a baseball bat bag and the other was a humorous comment that i didn't look like the type of person that would be into racketball. Vanquest was even spot on with the model name "Rackit". I highly recommend checking them out.
Link Posted: 8/12/2015 12:49:41 AM EDT
[#5]
http://www.targetsportsusa.com/blackhawk-sportster-tactical-5-magazine-pouch-rifle-case-74sg03bk-p-54102.aspx

I just had one of these delivered today. I'm sure there are nicer but,,for $20, I was amazed at what I got.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top