Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/21/2015 7:30:31 PM EDT
I have a BCM Gunfighter stock and a Proctor sling.  I want to keep the sling bunched up until I need it.  I just don't want a crappy elastic that will break before I give it a good yank.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#1]
bike inner-tube?
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 7:34:31 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.tacticaltailor.com/fastmagreplacementrubberbands.aspx

Boom
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:33:23 PM EDT
[#3]
ill try some inner tube.  thanks.
Link Posted: 6/21/2015 8:39:31 PM EDT
[#4]
electrical tape.
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 1:07:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I use those elastic ponytail bands that many women use to pull their hair back.  They make a small size that's around the size of a dime un-stretched.  You can buy a pack of 50 for about $3.  I've used them on slings, backpack straps, motorcycle helmet straps, etc.  Never had one break and they are cheap to replace.

Link Posted: 6/22/2015 3:20:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use those elastic ponytail bands that many women use to pull their hair back.  They make a small size that's around the size of a dime un-stretched.  You can buy a pack of 50 for about $3.  I've used them on slings, backpack straps, motorcycle helmet straps, etc.  Never had one break and they are cheap to replace.

http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l492/mark_roberts3/spin_prod_ec_1205055610_zpsgebwqqcr.jpg
View Quote

This.  Ask your wife or gf for a few...they come in different sizes.  If you don't have a wife or gf, then get off arfcom for a few hours and find one.

Also, Ranger Bands...
Link Posted: 6/22/2015 2:38:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
bike inner-tube?
View Quote

This^

It will outlast anything else listed, you can cut it to the desired widths and you will have enough to last a lifetime.
Link Posted: 6/25/2015 11:47:23 AM EDT
[#8]
Ranger bands (bike inner tube or Gearward), rubber bands, hair ties (ask your wife/GF/sister), BFG sling sleeve, or Tactical Tailor retaining bands.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 11:59:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
bike inner-tube?
View Quote

I use these for everything. I almost celebrate when my bike gets a flat tire. More Ranger Bands!
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 1:19:11 AM EDT
[#11]
This.  Ask your wife or gf for a few...they come in different sizes.  If you don't have a wife or gf, then get off arfcom for a few hours and find one.

Also, Ranger Bands...
View Quote

So funny even my GF laughed when she asked what I was laughing about.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top