Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/29/2015 6:47:39 PM EDT
I'm looking for a non-tactical looking bag that doesn't require the rifle to be broken down. While googling, i came across Sneaky Bags covert rifle bag, and am looking for opinions from any like-minded folks that already own a bag or case from this company. Thanks all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:45:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't seen one in person but Hazard 4 makes a covert rifle case that's shaped like a guitar case for the same money.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:37:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm looking for a non-tactical looking bag that doesn't require the rifle to be broken down. While googling, i came across Sneaky Bags covert rifle bag, and am looking for opinions from any like-minded folks that already own a bag or case from this company. Thanks all.
View Quote

I have one.

Very well made, heavy cordura nylon, works as advertised.

Not particularly wild about it to be honest. As a backpack, if that's your intended way to carry it, it falls short. It'll work in that capacity, but it's designed first as a gun bag, with straps to use it as a backpack if you want.

The inside should have MOLLE throughout, which would provide a lot more utility.

Been thinking of selling mine since I rarely use it.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
A folding camp chair carrier case.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 7:19:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I have the hazard 4 guitar looking case.  Awesome case that is inconspicuous.  Definitely give it a look.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top