Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/7/2015 9:49:13 PM EDT
is there a larget grip out there for ARs than the magpul moe one? maby not a lot larget but posible rounder might help.

i find mine to be a bit small its not that i have realy large hands but compaired to my pistols its tiny and the skin on my palm nuckles (not sure what there called but right on the oposite side of your nuckles on the palm side) gets folded over and pinched when i grip my ar.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
MIAD
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 6:03:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Sierra Precision
Link Posted: 4/8/2015 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sierra Precision
View Quote

+1

Link Posted: 4/8/2015 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Magpul MIAD

Cores available for the MIAD

Link Posted: 4/9/2015 12:29:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The MIAD with the large insert is pretty good size and it offers a wide assortment of creature features, but it doesn't compare to the girth of the SP.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 1:20:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Ergo deluxe (or tactical, whatever they call it).
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Had a similar issue with the Tango Down that came on my Noveske. Switched to the Bravo Company Gunfighter Mod. 3. Huge fan. The slightly more vertical angle and ample size just work better for me. YMMV but it is my go to on all my rifles.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I have switched to BCM Mod 3 for carbines and Ergo Tactical Deluxe for precision ARs. Made switch after years of only Magpul MOE grip. Very happy with both.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:52:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I really like the new BCM grips with the more vertical angle...

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 8:12:08 AM EDT
[#10]
Most of mine have the Ergo deluxe grip with the palm swell, the rubber is sticky and has a great texture, excellent choice for when your hands are sweaty/slippery but not as great when you're wearing gloves. More vertical than a standard A2 grip. Also have a Magpul MOE+ that came with one of my lowers, nothing fancy but seems to fit a wider range of hand sizes than the big Ergo. Nice texture and fits a gloved hand better. I've got one build with a standard A2 that I'm looking to replace with a BCM Gunfighter, I think BCM got it right on the grip angle.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 12:44:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I like the Larue grip with a piece of inner tube over it...
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top