Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/22/2015 9:19:33 PM EDT
I have been looking into the grips with built in trigger guards... yes to answer your question ...for this obvious reason...anyway , I have looked into the stark and Daniel defense... I was wanting to know if anyone ran any of these on their setups and get some feedback on different ones.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#1]
UGh, on purpose?  I think the only time people use those hideous things is when they go mongo and break off an ear on their receiver
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Hahaha well ....yes....my punch wasn't working so I went a bit Mongo and catastrophic failure ensued and so in lies the issue of needing a grip with built in trigger guard. I don't want a complete new ar lower as I like my dpms lower... but what the hell..I can almost get a stripped lower for the price of the grip.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 11:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
My Mossberg MMR has the Stark grip with built in trigger guard.  I have sure seen a lot of negative reviews on this grip.  I, for the life of me, can't figure out why.  The grip gives me a well placed purchase of my strong hand, great trigger distance, comfortable, and built in storage.  
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 12:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
There are always nay sayers for every product on the market. I believe it is all in the name of what you need or want or find comfortable... weather it be cars or bikes or handguns. I am just putting my feelers out to see what the options are in this niche of the market... I love my hogue grip that is on it now but at this point am weighing the options....
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 2:12:15 AM EDT
[#5]
My Daniel Defense came with one.   It feels excellent.  Best feeling grip I ever had.  I changed it because it was so ugly.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 9:58:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Hahaha th at makes sense... as long as it feels good ... I have really looked into the DD grip
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#7]
There's a MIAD insert available with the trigger guard, but it won't hide the usual gorilla gunsmith screw-up

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 11:01:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah that was my mistake... first ar rifle... rookie mistake... even though I'd read about it a million times.... I'll get it figured out...thanks fellas
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top