Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2015 9:19:18 PM EDT
So I just finished my first AR15 build its a 14.5 ELW BCM w/ MI SSK free floated rail. I have my muzzle device selection down to the following three devices. I am not worried about price so much as I am something that's fairly lightweight, rigid, quality, and has performance. I really want something that reduces muzzle rise, flash, etc I guess the most well rounded device is what I am looking for. I'm sure this has been covered before however I couldn't seem to find it.

The following I am considering:

BattleComp 1.5
BCM Comp Mod1
Griffin Flash Comp

Can someone with some serious experience help me choose which would be better or worse for that matter. It's going to be permanently attached so I am hoping someone can help me make the right decision.
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully you haven't actually assembled it yet without the permanent muzzle device

My only experience is with the Battlecomp and it is incredibly flat shooting, but loud and flashy. The other two would be better at reducing flash but probably aren't quite as flat shooting
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 5:42:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Griffin, all around better than the Battlecomp units, and yes I do have both.

NCH
Link Posted: 3/12/2015 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#3]
That's what I keep hearing from people. Any experience with the mod1?
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 9:49:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I have shot rifles with a lot of different comps and flash hiders on them.
My old man recently built a rifle and wanted me to sight it in.
he had a vg6 gamma installed...man that thing is awesome. best comp for its compact size by far.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top