Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2015 6:57:55 PM EDT
So the title pretty much sums up my question.

I got the Magpul STR Stock and am wanting it (if possible) to have Ambidextrous QD sling points (one on the left side one on the right) and so I found this: Magpul Sling Mount Kit - Type 2

It seems like in the description it does want i want (i just add it to the side that doesn't have a QD mount in it yet on the stock) but i was just wanted to quickly double check before spending $19 + S&H on a tiny piece of metal.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Since the STR is reversible...why do you want QD on both sides? Just curious... but it clearly says in the description that it is for what you are trying to achieve.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since the STR is reversible...why do you want QD on both sides? Just curious... but it clearly says in the description that it is for what you are trying to achieve.
View Quote

I'm a lefty but people i'd shoot with let take the rifle shooting are all righties. If it was just me then yeah reversible is good enough but considering it will kinda be a family rifle (all righties) I figure its not a bad item to get. Thanks, im happy to get that confirmation. It just seemed to be a little weirdly written to me.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top